- Wine Source Group new website launched!
- FreedomSites Summer 2012 Marketing Brochure
- Grand Designs Live TV Commercial completed by our broadcast sister agency - RewindFX
- Please help support Walk of Life
- FreedomSites CEO & Founder to run London Marathon 2011
- Wishing you a Merry Xmas, Happy New Year & Seasons Greetings!
- Announcing the launch of Wine-Source Collection
- Hertfordshire New Web Technologies and the Benefits to Business
- FreedomSites are proud to announce that we have been selected as a finalist in the Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2010 for our work on Wine-Source.com
- Welcome to the new FreedomSites website
- Another successful pizza day at FreedomSites!
Please help support Walk of Life
Category: General | Posted: 21 April 2011 | by: Dani Zargel
FreedomSites are very proud to be sponsoring and supporting the Walk of Life charity event hosted by Oaklands College in June.
The event is a 19-hour relay walk with teams of 4 or more people having one person from the team walking at all times for the entire 19-hours.
FreedomSites have designed the branding, website and supporting material for the event and are even more proud to be entering a team to take part in the event.
The event is being held at the Hatfield Road Campus of Oaklands College (St. Albans) at 14:00 on Saturday 18 June until 09:00 on Sunday 19 June.
The site is going live and the donation module will be available by early next week.
To find out more, visit the site: http://www.walk-of-life.org